Friday, December 19, 2008

Reunion

Some believe that only through tough times would one be able to see who their friends are...some treasure friendships only when it is lost...

I believe in cherishing the present....

I finally met up again with my army pals and I finally got to watch Cape No. 7....though the plot was rather contrived...the music, humour and acting were nevertheless top notch. The song kept swirling in my head....a simple song to go with the simple mantra of being true to oneself. A tinge of simpleness and complexity encased within a song....probably it is just something I could identify with....

We had dinner at Timbre thereafter. Generous portions of food.....great music from the live band( "Goodfellas") but most importantly the sharing of the juiciest gossips amongst our social lives.

Some look at the past for comfort.
Some look at the future for hope.
I'm just happy that some had looked at the present and had found what they had always been looking for.

As a friend advised me on not losing hope......guess I never should.






And maybe more......


Life goes on.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger NV Humanities said...

merry xmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home