Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A New Chapter in Life

Sometimes changes and decisions are painful.....that was possibly why I was feeling kind of blue these couple of days. I said/ wrote some things I should not have.....consequences I never thought would inflict pain onto others....people I never would have hurt. I could have deleted the post...but I didn't....imperfection it may be....but a facet of life...it remains.

I'm glad I had my friend to confide in...had a little chat and things indeed do seem much brighter. There really are things that cannot be forced...sometimes in that moment of impulse.....my eyes do appear blind...but well...

I'm growing to accept my decision and heed the advices dispensed....to move on with life. Life is filled with trials and errors....guess not many do get it right the first time round.

I just hope that whoever reads this post....if there indeed is somebody....that the moment 22nd Nov'08...2230 may be short-lived but nonetheless etched deeply in my memory.

Life goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home